NATURAL. SUSTAINABLE. SMART.
TigerDeck is made from one of the most common and beautiful South American species (astronium spp). This delivers a product that is incredibly strong, naturally beautiful, durable, and decay resistant. TigerDeck processes and grades its products in the USA for a consistent kiln dried product that is stable and finished with a furniture-like quality that will last the life of your home. TigerDeck shines in any weather, making it the decking of choice for homeowners, architects, and deck builders. Even more, Tiger Deck is available with their very own proprietary hidden fastening system, Black Talon, and in FSC upon request. Learn more at tigerdeck.com.
- Patented BlackTalon hidden fastening system virtually eliminates pre-drilling and allows for a fast and efficient installation. Deck board sizes are 1x4, 5/4x4, 1x6, 5/4x6 and are proﬁled to receive stainless steel fasteners.
- Clip usage is 1.7 clips/sq ft on 16” joist (4/4) and 1.3 clips/sq ft on 24” joist (5/4).
- Incredibly strong. Joist spacing up to 24” O.C. with 5/4 decking.
- Kiln-dried (8%+/-3MC), processed and graded in the USA. This assures stability, significantly reduces warping, splitting and provides a more consistent product.
Low maintenance furniture-quality solid wood alternative.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) products available upon request.
- Porch, paneling, interior flooring.
- A full line accessories including profiled hand and sub rail fascia, balusters, risers, and posts.
- California Fire W.U.I. Approved - Listing #8110-2077:0100.
- Independent slip tests exceed OSHA hazardous footing guidelines (wet & dry).
BlackTalon patented hidden fastening system virtually eliminates pre-drilling and allows for a fast and efficient installation. BlackTalon moves with expansion & contraction while staying tight & allows for easy access to tighten or replace boards.